Hogwarts Eternity
School is due to start on September 1, 2060 and everything is in place. Of course Catherine was still around waiting her time. But come and enjoy our fun, will you side with Catherine, or the Headmaster?
Hogwarts Eternity
School is due to start on September 1, 2060 and everything is in place. Of course Catherine was still around waiting her time. But come and enjoy our fun, will you side with Catherine, or the Headmaster?
Hogwarts Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Eternity

What happens when the world you know is gone, you fight for it! Just ask Catherine. So will you help her get back the world she knows or stand against her?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Eternity! We are in need of Professors and Students, And remember that all students begin as first years. Start off by claiming a celebrity, and all the other claims. We are now opening posting to before the school year starts so that means Students can start shopping once the shops are opened and adults may post anywhere. If you have any questions please ask our lovely Admin team ~~ Jace McAdory
Hey Everyone, just a general heads up to everyone asking you everyone to please when posting in groups of characters to remember to allow all characters to post before posting again so that everyone can enjoy the thread and nobody is left behind or left out. Thank you

Xena Unixa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xena Unixa
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor
Xena Unixa

Galleons : 41

Xena Unixa Empty
PostSubject: Xena Unixa   Xena Unixa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:45 am

Xena Unixa Tumblr_lgewav7mvv1qanxn9o1_400
(XENA UNIXA)

Full Name: Xena Unixa (alter personality is Sherlock Holmes)
Nicknames: Warrior Princess, Tomboy, the seperate personalities taht are well known of Jinjin, Mr. Lee, Barbie, Missy, Fred, and Ms. Fluffy, Sherlock <gets his own physical form when xena comes of age)
Year: 1st year
House: (to be added once sorted)
Blood Type: Unknown <full blood veela> ~Admin approved by Liza~
Sexual Orientation: dunno...dun care <xena>
its complicated and unnecessary to discuss <sherlock holmes>

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Height: 3' 6"
Body Type: curvy, slender
Distinguishing Markings:
Dress Style: tomboy, feminine

Quirks:
*disassociative identity is sherlock holmes so puts on holmes hat and starts smoking a sherlock holmes style pipe
*enjoys the sounds of explosions
*is addicted to cutting and stabbing even herself
*arguing with her other personalities voices in her head <when xena>

*knives
*cutting (herself or others)
*stabbing (herself or others)
*saying shut up or its coffins and nails
*arguing with her other personalities
*building bombs
*blowing things up
*firearms
*making firearms
*turning normal things into firearms or bombs
*shiny objects
*blood
*coffins
*vampires
*winning arguements with the voices of the other personalities

Dislikes:
*her bombs not working
*her firearms being stolen
*not having anything to blow up
*having her explosives stolen
*Fred
*being alone
*being misunderstood
*when becomes sherlock holmes
*when becomes Xena
*people who tell her she can't do her passions
*losing arguements to the voices of the other personalities

Strengths:
*multiple personality disorder
*schitzephrenia
*disassociative identity disorder (sherlock holmes)
*high pain tolerance
*building explosives
*building firearms
*finding shiny objects
*blowing things up
*arguing with herself
*solving mysteries when sherlock holmes
*her love of blood

Weaknesses:
*multiple personality disorder
*schitzephrenia
*disassociative identity disorder (sherlock holmes)
*minor bipolar
*patience with authority
*the need to make explosives
*the need to make firearms
*the need to blow things up
*has no concept of reality
*makes up her own reality.

Family: Unknown

Personal History: Doesn't really remember it. It is so complicated with all those voices. I am Jinjin and I grew up in Hong Kong, China and was going to one day marry a prince and then the whole world shook and...shut up Jinjin its my turn to speak. I am Mr. Lee. You must respect your elders. I was once the mafia kingpin of the yakuza branch. and I was plotting world domination and---I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world. I am barbie and I was a perfect model who never---I am Missy and I grew up being used for science experiments and then one day I escaped. I found a nice home and a family and I am going to highschool next year. I can't---meow I am going to be the pretties kitty ever! I love cosplay and I will be the best. I am ms. fluffy! Can't we all just get along. There is no reason for xena to be blowing things up and...SHUT UP FRED! Xena grew up knowing she was crazy. She loves it though as she was never alone. Though she really isn't sure about her past. She developed a saying of I deny your reality and substitute it with my own. Or when angry with someone, primarily fred, shut up or its the coffin and nails for you!

RP Receiving Your Acceptance Owl: (at least one paragraph)

Wand: (https://hogwartseternity.rpg-board.net/t72-welcome-to-ollivander-s#117)
Pets: (to be added once purchased at the Menagerie)

Friends: her other personalities minus fred <xena>, none <sherlock holmes>

Relationship: Single

Enemies: Fred <xena>, None <sherlock holmes>
Back to top Go down

Xena Unixa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Eternity :: Character Information :: Profiles :: Student Midnight Roses-
Jump to: