Hogwarts Eternity
School is due to start on September 1, 2060 and everything is in place. Of course Catherine was still around waiting her time. But come and enjoy our fun, will you side with Catherine, or the Headmaster?
Hogwarts Eternity
School is due to start on September 1, 2060 and everything is in place. Of course Catherine was still around waiting her time. But come and enjoy our fun, will you side with Catherine, or the Headmaster?
Hogwarts Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Eternity

What happens when the world you know is gone, you fight for it! Just ask Catherine. So will you help her get back the world she knows or stand against her?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Eternity! We are in need of Professors and Students, And remember that all students begin as first years. Start off by claiming a celebrity, and all the other claims. We are now opening posting to before the school year starts so that means Students can start shopping once the shops are opened and adults may post anywhere. If you have any questions please ask our lovely Admin team ~~ Jace McAdory
Hey Everyone, just a general heads up to everyone asking you everyone to please when posting in groups of characters to remember to allow all characters to post before posting again so that everyone can enjoy the thread and nobody is left behind or left out. Thank you

Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshal Vanders
First Year Slytherin
First Year Slytherin
Marshal Vanders

Galleons : 132
Location : Forbidden Forest/wherever liza just left him with mystic

Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)   Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Marshal missed Mystic. He knew she'd had to go home but he didn't want her to. So he ran through the forest every day to stare out at her house at night. He stayed human mostly. His glamour hid his horn. At the moment though he was in unicorn form. Eating on some yummy mushrooms. Hoping mystic would show soon. He felt empty without her. Yet he was afraid if he went near she'd get hurt. He didn't like the separation. He slept with mikey or eve at the bottom of the bed since papa (jace) wasn't looking so well. Mommy...looked frayed. He was worried about all the people he cared about. He felt at ease in the forest. It wasn't Forbbidden Forest. He shifted back. "I want my other home...Forbidden Forest." He said. Staring at a creek running through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Dream
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw
Mystical Dream

Galleons : 101

PostSubject: Re: Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)   Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:10 am

Mystic could always feel when Marshal was near to her and sometimes it even woke her out of her sleep from the feeling and tonight was not any different.  Mystic was not suppose to be at her house any more and she tried to stay hidden from her parents as much as she could.  If they found out she had bonded with someone she would probably be dead already.

She slowly climbed out of bed and looked out her window and smiled a little as she saw Marshal eating in the field close to her house.  She wondered how long he had been down there.  Many times she had seen him out there, but was never able to go down to be with him and she had to watch him from afar.  Her parents were out and this would be the perfect time for her to go to him she had been  missing him so much.  It was like a part of her had been missing.

She put on a light coat and and headed out only to see Marshal go running off.  Grr she thought she really wanted to be with him so she took off after him yelling.

"Marshal, Marshal wait."  Mystic continued to yell and continued to run, "Please Marshal hear me and stop."

Mystic was not sure if she could continue to chase after him and stop and bent over trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
First Year Slytherin
First Year Slytherin
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)   Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Marshal sensed her. Snapping out of his thoughts. Jumping up and shifted into his unicorn form. He took off running and moved around. Coming up behind her and slipped up under her. Hold on Mystic. He told her through their link. Running away from her home. His special people person. He kept running and didn't stop until nearing Liza's house. Mystic...don't leave me. I didn't want you hurt and all I could do was watch. I dont like being so far from you. You could almost hear the innocent tears in his link. His eyes even rimmed with tears. He slowed to a gentle walk in the woods. This year...I am going to start on our house. With the centaurs. Then nobody can be grumpy and we won't ever have to leave each other. Unless we want to.

Bavo waved her little arms...which were getting bigger. She now looked like about like an inflatable beach ball. A little over half its size. Running and caught up with them. Her eyes told she missed Mystic too.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Dream
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw
Mystical Dream

PostSubject: Re: Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)   Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:35 am

Mystic was so happy when Marshal came back because he heard her.  She still could not get their link down as well as he had it down.  She held on tight around his neck while he ran.  Listening to him talk she started to tear up.

"I don't want to be without you either."  Mystic said thru her tears, "We have to do something I can't go back there any more."

Mystic wondered if they could talk to Liza about helping them finish the house with magic. "I never want to leave you, I want to be with you forever."

Mystic heard some rustling behind them and she turned and could not help but smile when she saw Bavo.  Mystic had come to love Bavo like he belonged to her.  She gave him a little wave and smile.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
First Year Slytherin
First Year Slytherin
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)   Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Marshal looked at her. They were on break...or something. Either way he still had a feeling of foreboding. Little knowing something bad was going to happen soon. he looked at her with a turn of his head. He was happy Bavo too missed her. Then don't leave me. Please don't. I will have them start soon as we get back. I want to stay with you. No. You can't. No more going back. No matter what I won't ever let you go back there. I will protect you. You are my special people person. He said seriously back to her. You have me forever and always. I will forever and always be yours. You are mine and I am yours. I love you Mystic. He responded with innocent honesty.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Dream
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw
Mystical Dream

PostSubject: Re: Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)   Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:52 am

Mystic was not sure how it was going to work with her never going back to her parents.  The headmistress was suppose to convince them to allow Mystic to stay with her, but that had fallen thru because of something her father had said to the headmistress.

"I don't want to go back either."  Mystic said, "You are my everything and I love you too Marshal."

Mystic knew it would be hard and she really didn't think they could live on their own yet.  "I don't think we can live on our own Marshal it isn't safe out there."
Back to top Go down
Marshal Vanders
First Year Slytherin
First Year Slytherin
Marshal Vanders

PostSubject: Re: Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)   Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:26 am

Marshal looked at her. Nuzzling her with his head. ~We won't ever be separated. You are my everything and my special people person. My unicorns bonded.~  He listened to her speak. ~We can. I did it before. I can do it again. Plus we can ask mommy and daddy to ward it. The forest creatures like Bavo will help us. I will protect you. I don't want to lose you anymore. I don't want them to kill you.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)   Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic London ~ Forest Run (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1