Hogwarts Eternity
School is due to start on September 1, 2060 and everything is in place. Of course Catherine was still around waiting her time. But come and enjoy our fun, will you side with Catherine, or the Headmaster?
Hogwarts Eternity
School is due to start on September 1, 2060 and everything is in place. Of course Catherine was still around waiting her time. But come and enjoy our fun, will you side with Catherine, or the Headmaster?
Hogwarts Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Eternity

What happens when the world you know is gone, you fight for it! Just ask Catherine. So will you help her get back the world she knows or stand against her?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Eternity! We are in need of Professors and Students, And remember that all students begin as first years. Start off by claiming a celebrity, and all the other claims. We are now opening posting to before the school year starts so that means Students can start shopping once the shops are opened and adults may post anywhere. If you have any questions please ask our lovely Admin team ~~ Jace McAdory
Hey Everyone, just a general heads up to everyone asking you everyone to please when posting in groups of characters to remember to allow all characters to post before posting again so that everyone can enjoy the thread and nobody is left behind or left out. Thank you

A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Dueling Professor
Dueling Professor
David Shuter

Galleons : 195

A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val) Empty
PostSubject: A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val)   A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:40 pm

David had been tracking a group of suspected Roses for 2 days, trying to learn their movements. by this time, had he not been a seasoned vampire, he would have been restless and eager, but David was calm, crouched on a branch, high in a tree in a forest.

the day before, the roses had been joined by more wizards, numbering twenty in total, and David knew he had to take these people out, but knew he did not have the numbers to do so, so he sent an Owl back to the Ministry for aid. he gave them his location, and hoped someone would come soon to help. otherwise he would have to take them on alone, and he didn't want to do that if he could avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Ashwood
Head of Obliviator Department
Valerie Ashwood

Galleons : 26

PostSubject: Re: A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val)   A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Valerie, as the Head of the Obliviator Department, played a very significant role. Every Midnight Rose that was being caught was brought to her, and she made sure they forgot their previous alliances and moved on, but in general, many people passed by her office throughout the day. People that wanted to forget. People that wanted to move on. Or people that simply sought information. Information Valerie could give them.

But she had received a letter from a man from the Ministry, saying that he needed help. So Valerie, since she wanted to take up some kind of adventure, and had nothing better to do, she wasted no time and decided to go where the man wanted them to go.

Following his words, she found the location but was kind of surprised. Shrugging, she gripped her wand and made her way into the forest, trying to find David. It would be a lot more difficult than she thought.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Dueling Professor
Dueling Professor
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val)   A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:56 pm

David heard a new person enter the forest, his Vampiric hearing picking it up before the Roses, he jumped from tree to tree silently, until he reached a tree near Valerie. he recognized her from the Ministry, so he swept down, picking her up into his arms, and jumping back up into the tree, letting go of her when they reached a safe branch "are you the only reinforcements?" he asked her, a little shocked, she wasn't even an Auror.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Ashwood
Valerie Ashwood

Galleons : 26

PostSubject: Re: A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val)   A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Valerie had heard something move, and she stopped in her tracks, looking around to see who it was. Though before she knew it, she was swooped up into someone's arms, and was hidden high up in a tree.
She sat on the branch and looked up to see David, and she let out a sigh of relief. Though his question angered her a little.

"First, inform me before you do that again. Second, I am sorry than no one is interested in helping you. And third, are you saying that I am not good enough? I happen to be the bets Obliviator there is!"
Valerie was really annoyed that he thought she wasn't good enough.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Dueling Professor
Dueling Professor
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val)   A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:38 pm

he rolled his eyes "first, had i done that, the Roses could have been alerted, second, I could have done it myself, so theres no big deal, and third, how much experiance have you had in the field, in combat, not as much as Aurors, that is why i was shocked" he sighed "we have 20 odd people to defeat today, and some could be Vampires." he pulled out his wand, ready for action, just in case they were discovered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val)   A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A battle never forgotten, by the Winners (Val)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Eternity :: Europe-
Jump to: